James Cameron will be visiting the set of The Hobbit this month.
It’s well known that Peter Jackson and Steven Spielberg decided to make The Adventures of Tintin after they visited the set of Avatar. So, what could they be doing at the set of The Hobbit. We have outlined some (probably very wrong) reasons:
- Cameron is going so he can recruit Andy Serkis for Avatar 2 and 3.
- Peter Jackson and Cameron are planning Lord of the Avatar: The Rise of the Hobbits.
- Cameron is finalizing a deal that would send Stephen Lang an actor to be named later to Peter Jackson for Elijah Wood, some Orc armor and first access to extended edition Blu Ray of The Hobbit.
- They’re going to play Dungeons and Dragons.
- They’ve created technology that films a movie all by itself. No director needed.
- Jackson needs help painting the cast of The Hobbit blue.
- Cameron wants the one true ring back.